Access to the Best
We have access to Veterinary Information Network (VIN). This enables us to keep ourselves abreast of the latest practices, discuss special and unique cases, and seek qualified opinion on our patients from over 10,000 veterinary professionals from around the world. We post X-rays and EKGs on VIN to be reviewed by specialists across the globe.
The art of being a good medical practitioner is, knowing when not to take a pet to surgery and avoiding invasive procedures. But also having the courage to do surgery when needed and thus save lives.
- Comprehensive exam where your pet is checked from head to toe
- We use the safest anesthesia for each pet
- While in surgery, we use sophisticated equipment to monitor your pet
- A Pulse oximeter to measure oxygen level
- End-tidal CO2 monitor to check ventilation
- Doppler to measure blood pressure
- Recirculating warming blanket to keep your pet warm
- Intravenous fluids delivered by a precision IV pump to provide a precise amount of fluids
- The best drugs and supplies in order to avoid any unnecessary risks
- Surgical equipment that is sterilized specially for your pet
- Modern pain management techniques
In short, complete and personalized attention to your loved pet
We don’t do orthopedic surgery but refer your pet to competent, qualified and Board-certified surgeons who are our proud partners in providing specialist care to your pet.
Why pet owners love us
- Best value for money
- Personalized and Loving Care
- We’re a hospital on the move
- We keep our staff constantly updated in veterinary practices through learning, seminars and conference.
- We are always striving to improve our facility, upgrade our equipment and find ways to better serve you and your pets.
- Convenient Location, Off 91 and 605 on Artesia Blvd
- Hospital with a Heart
- We believe in giving. And working for noble causes. That’s why we offer generous donations and free service to selected legitimate animal rescue groups.